Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Friday, December 9, 2011

Eddie Herr Recap

Before the start of the 16s semifinals and 18s quarterfinals today at the Orange Bowl, here's my look back at the Eddie Herr for the Tennis Recruiting Network. I usually like to have the videos and slideshow prepared to go along with a tournament review, but it's not possible with these two major tournaments coming back-to-back. I'll try to get them up early next week.

NOTE: With today's rain delay at the Orange Bowl, I did have the opportunity to upload the Eddie Herr videos of the 12s, which are below:










1 comments:

Jon from PBG said...

The first girl's forehand towards the end of the video hurts to watch. I can not imagine that stroke and grip is good for her arm. Amazing what they can win with in the 12s.