Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Easter Bowl Recap; Carson Slideshow, Videos

I hope this isn't too confusing, but my photo and video processing is running behind my writing in wrapping up the past two tournaments. My article today for the Tennis Recruiting Network is the Easter Bowl ITF recap. On Wednesday, Ali Jones covered the Easter Bowl 14s and on Friday, she will be doing the 16s division for the Tennis Recruiting Network.

I am aiming to have the Easter Bowl slideshow and videos processed by this weekend.



In addition to the embedded videos of the ISC champions below, there are also videos of the six other Carson finalists at the tenniskalamazoo channel on Youtube.

Clay Thompson video
Sachia Vickery video
Jordan Daigle video
Alyssa Smith video
Mayo Hibi video
Thai Kwiatkowski video




2 comments:

simonsaystennis said...

Thank you for your coverage Colette! It's great to have someone consistently seeing our young crop of players.
Any idea who is participating in the USTA French Open wild card playoff? I've only heard Capra and McHale.

Colette Lewis said...

@simonsaystennis:
No, i asked the USTA, and was told they might have the names by this week, but I haven't gotten anything. I'll pass along the info just as soon as I receive it.