Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Monday, December 29, 2008

Junior Orange Bowl Wrap and Slide Show

Due to the holidays and my travel, my weekly column for The Tennis Recruiting Network hasn't been in its customary Thursday spot consistently, with today's Junior Orange Bowl wrap just one instance of some of the shifting necessary the past two months. January should put us back on the regular timetable, except for the first installment, which will be the December Aces, and will appear on Friday January 2.

The Junior Orange Bowl slide show is below, and beneath that, the Animoto version, uploaded to YouTube. Due to bandwidth limitations in the hotels in Florida, I wasn't able to do videos of the Eddie Herr and Orange Bowl, but I hope to upload some of the short videos I took of the Dunlop Orange Bowl finals in the next couple of weeks.




0 comments: