Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Friday, July 29, 2005

Koz Interviews Boys' 18 Clay-Court Champ Clayton::Tennis Week

Koz Interviews Boys' 18 Clay-Court Champ Clayton:: Tennis Week--
Well, actually, several of us interviewed Alex Clayton, not just the Koz, but he has been nice enough to cite me in the credits of his TV show and recommend me to a production manager at the Tennis Channel, so I'm not complaining.

One of the interesting parts of tennis journalism that I've discovered in the past year is the difference in the stories that emerge from the same post-match interview. Sometimes one particular quote will drive all stories, but usually there are as many different angles as there are reporters. Oh, and if anyone gets The Tennis Channel and sees the show on the Clay Courts, I'd love to hear comments.

0 comments: