Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Thursday, February 24, 2005

A vacation break


I'm taking a vacation to Germany, so entries for the next ten days are unlikely, as I probably will have neither the time nor the opportunity to access the internet while there. We do plan to look in on an ITF Grade 2 event in Nurnberg next week and to follow the Davis Cup ties next weekend, so it is not tennis I'm taking a break from, just the site.

Note to subscribers: I am still experiencing occasional disruptions in email subscriptions, and haven't been able to determine the cause of it. So please scroll through recent stories to make sure you haven't missed anything. I'll try to get to the bottom of the problem when I return.

0 comments: